Mozart and Strauss Concert with the Dinner at a Viennese Restaurant in the evening
- Enjoy an outstanding Viennese classical concert evening including dinner. Soak up the historic atmosphere of the concert hall where Johann Strauss’ musical career flourished! Relish the piano and orchestra masterpieces of "King of Waltz" Johann Strauss and Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart! Begin the evening with a typical Viennese dinner: Tasty soup, Viennese chicken schnitzel and for dessert a delicious apple strudel. For drinks we invite you to a ¼ litre of Austrian wine or a non-alcoholic drink. You will experience an evening full of musical highlights in the unique ambience of the Musikverein, the Konzerthaus, or the Vienna State Opera (location depends on the date). The Salonorchester Alt Wien plays for you the loveliest waltzes, operetta arias and piano melodies of these two famous composers. Accompanied by excellent opera singers and delightful ballet dancers, you will experience a display of cultural fireworks for all the senses. At the end of the concert you will receive a free CD of the Vienna Mozart Orchestra with a selection of the most popular pieces of music.
Panoramic City Your including Schonbrunn Palace with Skip the Line admission fees (Join-in)
- From the magnificent buildings of the Ring to the splendor of Schonbrunn Palace, you'll see all the highlights of Vienna on this three-hour city tour. The tour gives you a thorough overview of Vienna's most significant historical sights, including the Museum of Applied Arts, the State Opera House and Burgtheater, the Museum of Fine Arts and the Museum of Natural History, the Parliament and the City Hall, as well as Hofburg - the famous residence of Empress Elizabeth, affectionately known as Sisi to the Austrians. The highlight of this tour is a visit to the famous Schonbrunn Palace, summer residence of the Hapsburgs and Maria Theresa, mother of Marie Antoinette, who later became Queen to Louis XVI of France. Pick-up service is available from the centrally located hotels only.
Panoramic City Tour with Danube Boat Ride (Join-in)
- This tour will give you the best introduction to the beautiful city of Vienna combining unforgettable panoramic views of Vienna with a relaxing boat trip on the Danube. At first, the bus will take you through Vienna, passing many tourist attractions, as the city park, the Mint, the Hundertwasser house and the Prater, where the famous Giant Ferris Wheel is located. You will see the historical district of Grinzing where Albert Einstein and Beethoven once lived. Then you continue to the hilly vineyards with a breath taking view over the city. As you travel by boat, you will pass by many sights, as the Danube Tower, the Danube Island, the Copa Cagrana, the Danube Park and the United Nations Headquarters. At the lock in Nußdorf you will enter the Danube canal. Alongside its banks, you will see the historical side of Vienna. The tour ends at Schwedenplatz, right in the city center of Vienna.
Your price marked with Excellence
Your price marked with Excellence
From 295 €
- Net per Person Sharing in Twin Rooms
- Cancellation policy: This services can be Cancelled without any penalties 14 day(s) prior to first service date
- Rates are valid with minimum 2 people booking.
- Single travelers travelling alone are always welcome!! Please contact us to learn supplement for booking this trip alone.
- Due to unstable fluctuating hotel rates, the above prices are for indication only and may vary slightly. Please check with us for a more specific pricing according to your group size or number of persons joining your tour.
- Complete flight information (flight number, time of arrival and departure and airport) must be provided at the time of the booking for the transfer arrangements.
PACKAGE RATE INCLUDES:
- Accommodation at the hotel.
- Arrival and Departure Transfers by Private Transport and Driver.
- Tours as mentioned.
NOT INCLUDED IN THE RATE:
- Tips for Driver & Guide (usually collected by Group’s Tour Escort and given as a token of appreciation at the end of the service).
- Entrance fees to some of the sights may not be included in the tour and are optional at your own account.
- Meals not stated.
- Extra charges in the hotel i.e. mini-bar, laundry.
- Bell boy tips and porterage (usually given on individual guest’s discretion).
For bookings, partner rates or further information, please contact us at:
Art Of Travel
V Jámĕ, Prague 1
phone: +420 224 239 250