Northern - Isan
Bangkok – Khao Kho (L)
Khao Kho – Nong Khai (B)
Nong Khai – Sakhon Nakorn (B/L)
Sakhon Nakorn – Nakorn Rachasima (B/L)
Nakorn Rachasima – Bangkok Town (B/L)
Phra Buddha Bat
- Early start from the hotel to pass through the suburbs of this megacity and reach the town of Saraburi to visit Phra Buddha Bat, a highly revered footprint of Lord Buddha. Pass Phetchaboon to reach Khao Kho, a former battle field, in the evening.
Wat Phra That Bang Phuan
- The street climbs up to the mountains, passes the national parks of Phu Kradung and Phu Luang and reaches Chiang Khan on the banks of the Mekong. Drive along the river, which forms the border between Thailand and Laos to visit Wat Phra That Bang Phuan, a temple dating back several centuries. Evening arrival to Nong Khai for accommodation at a town hotel.
- Morning start to Ban Chiang, the oldest and most important archaeological site in Thailand. The excavations date back to the bronce age more than 5000 years ago. Pass through the hilly plateau Phu Pharn that is interspersed with lakes, and reach Sakhon Nakhon to visit Phra That Choeng Chum, a temple with a white prang from the 10th century.
- Visit the small town museum, showing objects belonging to a well-known monk. Stop at Chanabot village to see the production of the famous Mudmee Silk, before arriving to Phimai. This temple complex is similar to Angkor Wat and was once connected to it by a street.
Your price marked with Excellence
From 690 €
Rate is Net per Person in Half Twin sharing (Thai Baht)
|1 Pax (Single Bedroom)||1,190 €|
|2 Pax||690 €|
|3-4 Pax||555 €|
|5-6 Pax||485 €|
|7 Up||475 €|
|S.I.C. min 2 Pax||615 €|
|Single Supplement||90 €|
Recommended similar trips
We act as an intermediary between transportation and airline companies, hotels, tourist offices and all other contractors providing services for tourists. Additional expenses incurred due to delays, accidents, natural disaster, political action and unrest must be borne by the clients. Programs and tours prices are based on the situation at the time of printing this proposal and could be subject to change due to local conditions. Participation in our tour programs implies the client’s agreement to the above. We reserve the right to amend or alter any of the conditions herein without notice from time to time and at its sole discretion.
- Transfers and tours as mentioned by private air condition vehicle with local English speaking guide.
- Baggage handling.
- Entrance fees at the mentioned sites.
- Accommodation at mentioned hotels or similar.
- Meals as mentioned (B = breakfast, L = lunch & D = dinner)
- Other meals than mentioned in the program.
- Optional Tours.
- Domestic air tickets and domestic airport tax.
- Expenditure of a personal nature i.e. laundry, telephone bills, drinks, souvenirs & etc
- Private – child under 12 years, pay 75% of adult rate (consider from number of adults) & SIC same adult rate
- Program could be subject to change due to local condition
For bookings, partner rates or further information, please contact us at:
Art Of Travel
V Jámĕ, Prague 1
phone: +420 224 239 250