Let's Czech the Beer
Prague, Czech Republic (Tuesday or Friday)
Prague – Pilsen, Czech Republic (Wednesday or Saturday)
Prague – České Budejovice – Český Krumlov, Czech Republic (Thursday or Sunday)
Prague, Czech Republic
Beer tour with Dinner or Folklore Dinner
- Prague is not only a historical magic city, but also a city of pubs and beer halls. This tour will show you where the locals go to have a beer. The tour guide will not only acquaint you with the brief history, but also how the regular Czechs live. And of course good drink comes with good food, so you will get to enjoy a typical Czech dinner with your beer too! The tour ends on the Old Town Square.
Pilsner Urquell Brewery tour
- The Pilsener style beer has been brewed in Plzeň since medieval times and the first written records about the brewing go back to very foundation of this Bohemian city. Your guide will start the tour by walking around the historical center. You will then have a break for lunch or refreshments. After that you will visit the Pilsner Urquell brewery, where you will watch a film and learn about the history and secrets behind making the legendary lager. You will also be guided through the modern bottling plant and the historic brewery cellars, where you have the chance to taste unfiltered and unpasteurized Pilsner Urquell on tap straight from oak lager barrels.
Return transfer to your hotel in the afternoon
- Tip: You may visit Prague Castle, sit for a moment in a café and enjoy Prague’s magical atmosphere or go to the Wenceslas Square and enjoy the countless shops and restaurants. The rest of the day is yours to spend as you please. You might also choose between either one of the Opera performances or one of the many museums in town.
Visit of Spa Beerland Prague (2 hours/2 tubs)
- You will have 2 hours to enjoy an original spa care based on the exclusive use of natural ingredients, materials and classic Czech medical procedures. You will bathe in hand-made, thousand-litre, whirlpool royal oak tubs filled with the natural extracts used to brew Czech Krušovice beer - selected varieties of hops, brewer’s yeast and malt. This unique combination of natural ingredients and the magical effect of Royal Oak, for ages a symbol of longevity and immunity, stimulate metabolism, help remove harmful substances from the body and ease fatigue and stress, thus resulting in ideal mental and physical relaxation. During the beer spa, you can draw and enjoy an unlimited amount of genuine Czech light and dark Krušovice beer. After that you can rest in an original sauna in the shape of a beer barrel with hop essences. The sauna is followed by cooling in traditional buckets and resting on a bed of wheat straw. While relaxing by a warm fireplace, you can enjoy fresh home-made beer bread.
- The actual SPA BEER LAND procedure consists of:
- beer spa
- unlimited consumption of light and dark Krušovice beer
- an original barrel-shaped hop sauna
- cooling using traditional oak buckets
- relaxation in a genuine wheat straw bed by a warm fireplace
- consumption of home-made beer bread
- you will be provided with cotton towels and sheets, linen blankets and basswood slippers.
Your price marked with Excellence
Your price marked with Excellence
From 439 €
- Net per Person Sharing in Twin Rooms
- Cancellation policy: This services can be Cancelled without any penalties 14 day(s) prior to first service date
Recommended similar trips
- Rates are valid with minimum 2 people booking.
- Single travelers travelling alone are always welcome!! Please contact us to learn supplement for booking this trip alone.
- Due to unstable fluctuating hotel rates, the above prices are for indication only and may vary slightly. Please check with us for a more specific pricing according to your group size or number of persons joining your tour.
- Complete flight information (flight number, time of arrival and departure and airport) must be provided at the time of the booking for the transfer arrangements.
PACKAGE RATE INCLUDES:
- Accommodation at the hotel.
- Arrival and Departure Transfers by Private Transport and Driver.
- Tours as mentioned.
NOT INCLUDED IN THE RATE:
- Tips for Driver & Guide (usually collected by Group’s Tour Escort and given as a token of appreciation at the end of the service).
- Entrance fees to some of the sights may not be included in the tour and are optional at your own account.
- Meals not stated.
- Extra charges in the hotel i.e. mini-bar, laundry.
- Bell boy tips and porterage (usually given on individual guest’s discretion).
For bookings, partner rates or further information, please contact us at:
Art Of Travel
V Jámĕ, Prague 1
phone: +420 224 239 250