Flavors of the North
- 07:00h Depart Manila for Vigan, a remaining colonial city and a UNESCO World Heritage site. Pass by the remnants of the lahar torn towns of Pampanga and Tarlac, onto Pangasinan, the seaside municipalities of La Union with a stop for lunch. Arrive in Vigan check-in at the hotel. Move around on a calesa ride
and a walking tour of the Heritage village with cobbled stones streets and ancestral houses built during the 18th and 19 th century, visit the museum, antique shops and burnay (jar) factory. Sample native dinner at the Plaza.
Vigan / Laoag tour
- 08:30h Drive to Laoag passing by Juan Luna Shrine in Badoc the Marcos museum in Batac
, visit St William’s Cathedral A UNESCO HERITAGE SITE built between 1650 and 1700, Sinking bell tower and rolling tour of the city with lunch at Herencia Café famous for the pinakbet pizza a must try.
Pagudpud Beach tour
- 07:30h Depart for Pagudpud known as the “Boracay of the North”. It lies on a scenic, palm lined bay, beautiful stretch beach which is one of best in the north and has been used as the backdrop for many film productions. Enjoy swimming or simply laze under the sun. Seafood picnic lunch will be served. Afternoon, resume drive back, passing by the salt-making area
. Mostly women at work, the top layer of salt mixed with sand scraped together and place in a light hanging basket, as the process goes on, soon will produce white fine salt.
- Round trip aircon transportation Manila/Vigan/Laoag/Manila with 2 lunches enroute
- Vigan tour with dinner Day 01
- Laoag tour with lunch Day 02
- Pagudpud beach tour with seafood lunch Day 03
- One night with breakfast at Vigan Plaza Hotel or similar
- Two nights with breakfasts and two dinners at Ft Ilocandia Hotel and Casino Standard room
- Services of English speaking tour guide throughout other language upon request, at same rates, except Russian
Alternative is to fly back from Laoag to Manila, supplement for airfare will be available upon booking.
Your price marked with Excellence
From 1 340 €
- Net per Person Sharing in Twin Rooms
- Cancellation policy: This services can be Cancelled without any penalties 14 day(s) prior to first service date
- Rates are valid with minimum 2 people booking.
- Single travelers travelling alone are always welcome!! Please contact us to learn supplement for booking this trip alone.
- Due to unstable fluctuating hotel rates, the above prices are for indication only and may vary slightly. Please check with us for a more specific pricing according to your group size or number of persons joining your tour.
- Complete flight information (flight number, time of arrival and departure and airport) must be provided at the time of the booking for the transfer arrangements.
PACKAGE RATE INCLUDES:
- Accommodation at the hotel.
- Arrival and Departure Transfers by Private Transport and Driver.
- Tours as mentioned.
NOT INCLUDED IN THE RATE:
- Tips for Driver & Guide (usually collected by Group’s Tour Escort and given as a token of appreciation at the end of the service).
- Entrance fees to some of the sights may not be included in the tour and are optional at your own account.
- Meals not stated.
- Extra charges in the hotel i.e. mini-bar, laundry.
- Bell boy tips and porterage (usually given on individual guest’s discretion).
For bookings, partner rates or further information, please contact us at:
Art Of Travel
V Jámĕ, Prague 1
phone: +420 224 239 250