Club Med Val d´Isere
This Savoyard ski resort has long been the haunt of champions.
At an altitude of over 1,850 m (6,000 ft), at the foot of the slopes, the Club Med Resort has a vast terrace overlooking the Espace Killy. Its wood and stone façade blends in perfectly with the tradiational chalet architecture in the resort.
186 miles of slopes at the fabulous Espace Killy - one of the finest skiing areas in the world. Reknown in the whole world, this resort located in Savoie as for years tempted champions.This Resort combines all the ingredients you need for an unforgettable vacation.
Let yourself go on the 186 miles of slopes at the fabulous Espace Killy, one of the finest skiing areas in the world, and then allow yourself a rest in the spacious lounges, fully redecorated in a style that combines the bold with the traditional; make the most of the sauna to relax fully, or if you are a die hard athlete, head for the new cardio-training room.
And for a truly mouth-watering break, enjoy one of the sumptuous buffets or delicious Savoyard specialities awaiting you in a warm and friendly atmosphere.This resort is located at an altitude of 6069 feet.
Discover the 5 Trident Space Le Refuge within the heart of the 4 Trident Resort of Val D'Isere.
This Area is ideal for those looking for intimacy, personalized services, luxurious comfort without giving up on the convivial spirit of Club Med:
- Exclusive and private Space with a dedicated lounge and terrace with a Jacuzzi
- Luxurious family suites with a balcony
- Personlized services: Dedicated ski room, room service for breakfast included, champagne included in the evening*, concierge service...
- Unlimited access to the 4 trident resort and activities
*Frm 6.00pm served by the glass.
Non Smoking Resort
In accordance with French law, the entire Resort (except the rooms) is non-smoking.
5 Trident Luxury Space
Exclusive private space
"Le Refuge" is an exclusive, private space with 25 Suites and a dedicated lounge with a terrace and hot tub with a magnificent view over the Massif de Solaise.
- Room service for continental breakfast is included for all rooms
- The concierge service is destined to ensure you of an ideal stay at Club Med - Privileged access to the all-inclusive activities and services at the Resort (priority booking for the speciality restaurant, etc)- A dedicated contact person for booking the various services proposed at the Club Med Resort (treatments at the Club Med Spa* by CINQ MONDES, room service*(1), babysitting*(2), laundry service*, personalized excursions*, etc.)- Expert advice on the excursions*, activities*, outings* and restaurants* outside Club Med
- Bar service in the lounge, with champagne included in the evenings(3)
- Minibar restocked daily with soft drinks
- Wifi access available in the lounge
- Privileged transfer from the train station to the Resort(4)
(1) Room service included for continental breakfast.
(2) Club Med provides a list of babysitting services on request, but is in no way responsible for the service provided.
(3) Served by the glass, at 6.00 pm. Alcohol can be dangerous for your health.
(4) Only for clients with a Transport package
*At extra cost
The 18 Couples' Suites measuring 527 ft² have a bedroom, lounge, bathroom and balcony.
The 7 Family Suites measuring 677 ft² consist of a Suite for parents, with bathroom, a children's room with shower room, a lounge, large dressing room and balcony.
These elegant, refined Suites have a subtle blend of contemporary design and local spirit.
A modern and warm setting, thanks to its wooden walls, this hotel of 256 rooms integrates perfectly into the architecture of Val d'Isère , reknown for its charming chalets.
A spacious Deluxe room, offering a generous level of comfort in an elegant atmosphere, with a living area corner. Rooms are situated on the 3rd floor of the hotel.
Among the Deluxe, you will be able to enjoy:
- Deluxe Room
- Deluxe Room Suitable for People with Reduced Mobility
|Bathroom & Shower||European electrical plugs/ 220 Volts|
|Hair-dryer||Iron & ironing-board|
|In-room safe||Mini fridge available|
- Bottle of water
- Bathrobe and slippers
- Branded toiletries (keiji)
- Pick up and drop off of luggage in front of the room
- Laundry service (at an extra cost)
- Turndown service
You will be able to personalize your accommodation at the time of reservation.
A comfortable and elegant Club Room offering a good level of comfort, with all the facilities and services essential to your well-being.
Among the Club, you will be able to enjoy:
- Club Room
- Club Room South
- Wheel Chair Accessible Club room
|Bathroom & Shower||European electrical plugs/ 220 Volts|
Suites 5 Trident Space
Located in a new private area of the hotel, an upscale area with suites oriented south and a valley view to relax after a days skiing.
Enjoy the 80 square foot balcony.
Among the Suites 5 Trident Space, you will be able to enjoy:
- Wheelchair accessible Suite, 5 Trident Space
- Suite 5 Trident Space
- Family Suite 5 Trident Space
|Bathroom||Bathroom & Shower|
|CD/ MP3 player||European electrical plugs/ 220 Volts|
|Espresso machine||Iron & ironing-board|
|Tea Kettle||Towel dryer|
- Personalized welcome at the airport
- Private transfer if air purchased with Club Med
- Bathrobe and slippers
- Pick up and drop off of luggage in front of room
- Turndown Service
- Room service for breackfast
- Branded toiletries
- Welcome gift
- Bottle of water
- Champagne served by the glass as of 6.00pm
- Private area in the ski room
You will be able to personalize your accommodation at the time of reservation
A creative and tasty cuisine, associated to perfect service. Our executive chefs rivalize to reinvent themselves and constantly surprise you not only with their food but also with their show.
Located on level -2 of the Resort, this large restaurant with its vaulted ceiling is a warm ambience for special romantic moments or with friends.
Non smoking restaurant.
Meal exchangeYou can stop for lunch in another Club Med Resort in the same ski domain.
If you're staying at Val d'Isère, you can lunch at: Tignes Val Claret.
This service is available only on certain days. Inscription on site in reception
This restaurant specializing in Savoyard dishes (fondue and pierrade), located at level -1 of our Resort, offers an intimate setting for evening meals.
Reservation only at Reception.
Enjoy without counting, by day or night (whilst our bars are open)in all of our Resorts (nightclub included).
● Drinks included (served by the glass and in the bars only):
Water, fruit juices, sodas, hot drinks, cocktails with and without alcohol, local and/or international spirits, wines.
Sweet and savoury snacks
● Drinks not included:
Champagne, VSOP and XO spirits, bottled and canned drinks (available in certain Resorts from vending machines and/or the Club Med Boutique), certain super-premium brands and bottled wines proposed à la carte in some of our restaurants and bars.
At the centre of the Resort, opposite Reception and the theatre, this friendly and relaxing bar is open all day. The lounges inviting décor of wood panelling, brown leather and purple velvet creates a warm and lovely ambience.
Sports & Activities
A resort where refinement is everywhere. Relaxation and sport offered in a laid-back ambiance.
Espace Killy skiing domain: Tignes and Val d'Isere
Located at a height of between 11350 feet and 5085 feet. 96 ski lifts; 331 snow canons; snowpark
186 miles of slopes:
- 16 black
- 35 red
- 64 blues
- 22 green
At the beginning and/or end of the season, the access to Val D'Isere depends of the snow conditions. It is a free hand system to enable more fluidity at the lifts.
Alpine Skiing - Included in your package
b>All the sensations of the ski slopes, at your own pace.
Professional ski instructors, who are perfectly familiar with the ski domain, will guide you over the slopes best suited to your level of skill, to ensure you progress safely but surely in the best possible conditions, in small groups of 12 people maximum.
A test on the first morning will determine your level, and the right class for you:
Beginners: this is your first experience of Alpine skiing
Class 1: you can control your speed, and are at ease on blue slopes
Class 2: you can negotiate red slopes at a reasonable speed
Class 3: you are at ease on all slopes
Expert: you are at ease on all types of terrain and snow
Top quality equipment* and the Ski Service®*to ensure your satisfaction
Organisation of tuition for a "standard" week:
From age 12, our group lessons last the whole day, for a period of 5 days and begin the day after main arrival day.
Ski lift pass included, valid for 6 days from the day after main arrival day.
NB: if you wish to ski on your day of arrival, you can purchase a one-day pass, on site.
To guarantee beginners' progress, they are expected to start lessons the day after arrival at the Resort.
For short days during the week and weekends, there are no lessons scheduled, unless you arrive on main arrival/departure day.
Snowboard - Included in your package
Our group snowboarding classes are proposed by the day for five days.
Instructors, snowboard professionals having a perfect knowledge of the skiing domain will guide you along the slopes adapted to your level to enable you to make progress in the best conditions and in total security.
The first morning, you will take a test in order to establish your level in order to put you in to the right group:
Beginners class: you have never snowboarded before
Class 1: you can regulate your speed and your trajectory on blue runs
Class 2: you board at an average speed on red runs
Class 3: You board easily down all slopes
Expert: You board easily on any slopes and on any kind of snow
For stays of one week:
Classes begin the day after the main day of arrival. If you wish to board on your arrival day, you can purchase on site a one day lift pass.
No snowboarding tuition available on weekend (Friday evening to Sunday) or long weekend (Thursday evening to Sunday) stays.
SPORTS Included in your package
Group lessons for all levels: Alpine Skiing, Snowboard Open Access: Cardio training and weight room Group lessons for beginners: Club Med Fitness, Pilates.
SPORTS Optional Extra*
On site: Swimming lesson.
LEISURE AND RELAXATION Included in your package
Terrace, Indoor Pool, Festive and lounge evenings.
LEISURE AND RELAXATION Optional Extra*
Activities offered off site, Wellness Centre.
The CINQ MONDES Spa assembles the best treatments and massages** from around the world.
Available to you:
- 9 individual treatment rooms
- 1 duo treatment room
- 6 polyvalent treatment rooms
- 1 treatment room for polysensorial treatments
All our treatments are declined in themes.
Just walk through the doors of the Spa and wake up your senses, under the massages of our professional practitionners. At your own rhythm, make the most of the range of treatments based on natural ingrediants and a wide range of beauty treatments. Tension and tiredness will leave place to a sense of well being and relaxation.
Most of our treatments are adapted for men and women.
For your information, our massages are non medical and non paramedical. They are well being treatments and non therapeutic. The word "massage" can also mean a body sculpt technique, done by our professional practitioners or our beauty therapists.
Your package includes round train trip and transfers to and from the train station to the Resort.
For clients that have not purchased transportation with Club Med.
Possibility of booking the transfers to the resort: Upon your arrival we will pick you up from the train station or airport and take you to the resort.
Upon your departure date we will take you back to the airport or train station. We would like to inform you that booster seats for children can't be guaranteed in a cab.
Your price marked with Excellence
From 1 806 €
- Net per Person Sharing in Twin Rooms
- Cancellation policy: This services can be Cancelled without any penalties 14 day(s) prior to first service date
Recommended similar trips
- Rates are valid with minimum 2 people booking.
- Single travelers travelling alone are always welcome!! Please contact us to learn supplement for booking this trip alone.
- Due to unstable fluctuating hotel rates, the above prices are for indication only and may vary slightly. Please check with us for a more specific pricing according to your group size or number of persons joining your tour.
- Complete flight information (flight number, time of arrival and departure and airport) must be provided at the time of the booking for the transfer arrangements.
- Please note that all sightseeing tours are Join-in Tours with the central meeting point (if not stated otherwise). For individual sightseeing tour rates please contact our sales office.
- In the rare event of lack of availability in Kursalon, Konzerthaus or Musikverein due to special events an alternative day or service may be advised.
PACKAGE RATE INCLUDES:
- 2 nights’ accommodation in Comfort Room at the centrally located 4-star Falkensteiner Hotel Am Scottenfeld.
- Arrival and Departure Transfers by Private Transport and Driver.
- Vienna Mozart Concert in Kursalon or Konzerthaus or Musikverein on Day 01.
- Vienna City Tour on Day 02 with the pick-up from the hotel.
- Daily Breakfast
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access
- Free access to the Spa with the gym, sauna and steam bath
- All local taxes, VAT & Service charges.
NOT INCLUDED IN THE RATE:
- Tips for Driver & Guide (usually collected by Group’s Tour Escort and given as a token of appreciation at the end of the service).
- Entrance fees to some of the sights may not be included in the tour and are optional at your own account.
- Meals not stated.
- Extra charges in the hotel i.e. mini-bar, laundry.
- Bell boy tips and porterage (usually given on individual guest’s discretion).
For bookings, partner rates or further information, please contact us at:
Art Of Travel
V Jámĕ, Prague 1
phone: +420 224 239 250