Club Med Kani
From a distance, Kani emerges like a garden island poised on turquoise waters. This tiny paradise in the Maldives archipelago, exclusively reserved for Club Med guests, has 75 Overwater Suite* which, viewed from above, resemble a giant palm tree straddling the lagoon.
Resort welcoming children from 2 years old, with no children's club facilities.
For information: this Resort is not accessbile to people with reduced mobility.
A paradise island for divers in the Maldives, with a magnificent lagoon. In the heart of luxuriant nature inhabited by multi-coloured birds, the rooms offer tailor-made services for demanding Robinson Crusoes.
Between Scuba diving* and the pleasure of sampling the exquisite flavours of Asia, Kani is a Garden of Eden for all those who love to explore and discover.
Discover Manta, the 5* Luxury Space within the 4* Kani Resort.
It's the ideal option for those in search of privacy, premium customised services and luxury comfort, without sacrificing the warm and friendly Club Med spirit:
- An exclusive, private space with a dedicated lounge, poised on the turquoise waters of this "garden island"
- Luxury accommodation consisting of Suites on Stilts(1) with direct access to the sea
- Privileged services: room service for breakfast, champagne included in the evenings (2), concierge service, etc
- Unlimited access to the activities and services at the 4* Resort
(1) From 14 years old
(2) Served by the glass, from 6 pm
Non smoking Resort
The indoor areas and rooms are non-smoking areas (electronic cigarettes are included in the no-smoking rule).
Parks and Gardens
Gardens of frangipani, eucalyptus, hibiscus and bougainvillea, and some imposing banyan (a type of fig) trees. The island has a surface area of 11.7 hectares.
850 yards of sumptuous fine sandy beach that runs around the Resort; crystal clear waters at 28°C. The beach is equipped with deckchairs, parasols, hammocks, showers and a beach bar.
In the heart of a magnificent island in the middle of the Indian Ocean, the bungalows are set between lush vegetation and a magnificent immaculate white sand beach with crystal clear waters.
You'll love this diver's paradise, ideal for modern-day Robinson Crusoes. Bungalows with one upper floor are dotted throughout the island. There are numerous single-storey Suites on stilts.
Ground floor accommodation right by the beach, ideal for couples. You'll appreciate the open-air bathroom and the sea view from your terrace.
|Minibar||Triple British electrical sockets / 220 volts|
- Bottle of water
- Guest amenities / massage oil
- Board games
- Your luggage deliverd to and picked up from outside your room
- Dry cleaning service (at extra cost), your clothes collected from and returned to your room
- Turndown service
- You can choose your room à la carte when you reserve.
Throughout the coconut grove facing the sea, on the ground or 1st floor, with a beautiful view of the gardens.
Your choice of room in the Club category:
- Club Bungalow
- Club Bungalow - Superior
- Club Bungalow - Superior, Interconnecting
- Family Club Bungalow
- Club Bungalow - Family, Interconnecting
|Security safe(s)||Triple British electrical sockets / 220 volts|
5-Trident Luxury Space Suite
For a unique and unforgettable holiday, treat yourself to this charming Suite with its private terrace from which you can dive straight into the sea, with a magnfiicent view over the lagoon.
Access to the Suites via pontoons that form a circular shape as they jut out into the lagoon. Terrace with teak furniture and direct access to the sea.
Your choice of room in the 5-Trident Luxury Space Suite category:
- Suite on Stilts - 5T Luxury Space
- Overwater Suite - Panoramic View, 5 Trident Luxury Space
|Bathroom (with bath and shower)||Minibar|
|CD player||Security safe(s)|
|Hair dryer||Triple British electrical sockets / 220 volts|
- Bottle of water
- Board games
- Guest amenities / Massage oil
- Transfer from the airport to the Resort by boat for G.M®s with a Transport package
- Lunch at no extra cost for G.M®s who arrive at the Resort before 3 pm
- Your luggage delivered to and picked up from outside your Suite
- Dry cleaning service (at extra cost), your clothes picked up from and delivered back to your Suite
- Turndown service
- Priority housekeeping scheduled at the time of your choice
- Inclusive of room service for continental breakfast
You can choose your room à la carte when you reserve.
The Finolhu Villas
- Resorts without children: Friends, singles, couples
- Scuba diving
Discover our new Eco-nature Villas on the tiny, beautifully preserved island of Gasfinolhu.
Nestled in beautiful natural surroundings on this exclusive 5-hectare island are 52 elegant Villas, for couples only, providing the perfect balance between modern luxury and the natural charm of the Maldives.
A five-minute boat ride from Club Med Kani, you also enjoy access to all the facilities and activities offered at the Resort.
A la carte tailor made services*
And you can choose from a number of à la carte services*, to customise your stay:
- Room service is available every day from 11 am to 11 pm
- Romantic dinner, served in the place of your choice (in your Villa or a choice of other dedicated spots on the island), to be booked on site
- Club Med Spa by ILA offers treatments in your Villa or at the Spa
- Discover the Maldives with our tailor made excursions organised by our concierge service for you and your party
- And of course, you can enjoy Scuba diving and all the other à la carte services available at the Club Med Kani Resort.
* At extra cost
The Finolhu Villa concierge service is available 24 hours a day. You may borrow computers and iPads for a day, or for the duration of your holiday.
Together with your butler, the concierge service can help organise tailor-made excursions, and can help with other specific requests*.
* At extra cost
Tailor made services included in your package
Villa residents benefit from exclusive tailor made services.
Before your holiday, the Villa manager will contact you to define your needs, and on arrival at the airport, a G.O® will organise your transfer* in a dedicated boat, exclusively for Finolhu Villa G.M®s. Your butler will welcome you on arrival in your Villa and help you settle in.
Check-in and check-out of your Villa, luggage unpacked, breakfast prepared at the time of your choosing, personal attention. During your stay, cold drinks, champagne** are supplied in the Villa.
You have privileged treatment for booking tables at the Kandu restaurant at the Club Med Kani Resort next door, and treatments at Club Med Spa by Ila. You have unlimited access to the sports activities, gourmet restaurants and facilities at the Club Med Resort.
* Included for stays with Club Med flight.
** Certain brands only, served by the glass, at 6 pm. Alcohol can be dangerous for the health.
Your Villa Host (butler)
- Your Villa Host (butler) is there to ensure your comfort and well-being. Your privileged contact person throughout your stay, he is dedicated to your service all day long and will adapt his hours to suit your own schedule and requirements.
Quick to learn your habits and tastes, he will do everything possible to anticipate your needs, while remaining a perfect example of discretion. He can take care of all the day to day details as well as booking treatments* at Club Med Spa by Ila, preparing and organising breakfast and apetizer in the Villa.
* At extra cost
- Staying on a beautifully preserved, private island
- Relaxing on a beach stretching over a thousands yards along the coast, or admiring underwater life
- Enjoying the luxury comforts of your Villa with your own private pool
- Enjoying the tailor made services of your own dedicated Villa Host (butler)
- Devoting time to health and beauty at Club Med Spa by ILA
Delicious, creative cuisine and impeccable table art. Our chefs pull out all the stops to ensure you have a fabulous and entertaining meal.
The Motu restaurant
The Motu has an idyllic setting, overlooking the Indian Ocean. Enjoy refined dining with waiter service. The restaurant has two dining rooms, one of which is air-conditioned.
At the Club Med Kani Resort: The Kandu
This speciality restaurant is in an idyllic setting, in the shade by the turquoise waters of the lagoon - an experience not to be missed! Serves breakfast and late lunch, and snacks during the day.
Two evening menus to choose from, including one lobster menu at extra cost. Booking compulsory in the evening, to be made by your butler.
Tables for 2 to 8 people.
At the Club Med Kani Resort: The Velhi
International and traditional Asian cuisine served at the buffet. Savour the exotic names and flavours of these delicious dishes. You may dine indoors or on the terrace.
Tables for 2 to 8 people. The restaurant has a smoking area.
Open bar and snacks during the day and evening (during bar opening hours) in all Club Med Resorts.
● Drinks included (served by the glass and in the bars only):
Water, fruit juices, sodas, hot drinks, cocktails with and without alcohol, local and/or international spirits, wines.
Sweet and savoury snacks
● Drinks not included:
Champagne, VSOP and XO spirits, bottled and canned drinks (available in certain Resorts from vending machines and/or the Club Med Boutique), certain super-premium brands and bottled wines proposed à la carte in some of our restaurants and bars.
At Finolhu: the pool bar
Located by the poolside, the ideal venue for relaxing in a zen ambience.
- A good selection of drinks (alcoholic and soft drinks), international brands
- A great variety of cocktails; the selection is regularly renewed to ensure you of a great cocktail experience. Our G.O®s will be happy to take orders for your own personal creation, so don't hesitate to ask!
- A Maldive herb tea, served hot or cold.
- Wine tasting (at the bar or the venue of your choice).
- Champagne served by the glass from 6 pm - round the pool, on the beach or in your Villa (served by your butler).
At the Club Med Kani Resort: the Iru Bar
By the lagoon, near the Kandu restaurant, this bar has a magnificient view over the turquoise waters of the lagoon. What greater luxury than sipping your drink barefoot in the sand, in the shade of the coconut trees.
At the Club Med Kani Resort: the Sunset Bar
By the pool, looking onto the overwater bungalows. If paradise exists, come and have a drink here. Open all day and in the evening, you can watch the sun go down and the starry night sky in this setting straight out of paradise.
Sports & Activities
Leisure and sports activities in a relaxed atmosphere at the beautifully elegant Kani Club Med Resort next door.
Scuba diving - Optional Extra*
We suggest the best spots forScuba diving enthusiasts to practice their sport in the best possible conditions.
Scuba diving requires specific training and technique, so we propose courses and packages only, to ensure that participants gain the maximum benefit.
The head of the diving activity will decide whether a refresher dive is necessary (includes a reminder of instructions, technique and safety regulations) before the start of all advanced diving packages - independent or accompanied by an instructor (depending on level, dive logbook, etc). His decision will be final, the refresher dive is not included in the price of the package.
Beginners and experienced divers alike will be able to enjoy their sport in optimum conditions. Quality teaching by specialist instructors, to introduce beginners to the sport and enable experienced divers to improve and perfect their technique
We offer courses and packages for all levels, to ensure that all participants make real progress. Full equipment for each age group and level of skill.
A huge variety of coral and sea fans; you'll see sharks, groupers, manta rays, pastenagues, lion fish and moray eels. A fabulous natural aquarium
Drift diving only, along the coral reefs or through narrow channels. Number of spots: 20 (average transfer time: 40 mins)
A few examples of diving spots:
● Banana Reef (from 9 to 30 metres / 30 to 100 ft) renowned for its reef fish.
● Furana Thila (from 12 to 30 metres/ 40 to 100 ft), a great variety of fish species.
● HP Reef (from 12 to 30 metres/ 40 to 100 ft), with many types of reef fish including eagle rays and turtles.
● Nassimo Thila (from 15 to 30 metres/ 50 to 100 ft), a spectacular dive into the universe of pastenague rays, barracudas and turtles.
● Okobe Thila (from 16 to 30 metres /53 to 100 ft) , white tip sharks and barracudas are among the species you're likely to spot.
Snorkelling - Included in your package
Activity takes place on Finolhu Island, with boat trips, a total of 8 different sites.
For your security, you must wear a life jacket. For security reasons, the availability of water sports depends on weather conditions.
Yoga - Included in your package
Activity takes place on Finolhu Island. Yoga is a Hindu discipline that uses postures and breathing to unify body, mind and spirit.
On Finolhu, a Power Yoga course is offered, you will do different tonic postures while training to place your breath during movements.
Sailing Academy - Included in your package
Club Med Kani proposes a Sailing Academy. The Sports Academies propose the best equipment and facilities for sailing enthusiasts.
Quality teaching by G.O®s trained in their discipline, to introduce beginners to the sport.
Group lessons 6 days a week, to ensure all participants make good progress and master their movements. Full equipment for each age group, on loan for lessons and courses.
SPORTS - Included in your package
Initiation group lessons: Snorkelling, Yoga, Aquafitness, Sailing Academy Free practice; Badminton, Basket, Beach-soccer, Beachvolley, Volleyball, Waterpolo, Tennis, Weights and cardio room, Kayaking, Glass bottom kayak.
SPORTS - Optional Extra*
All levels: Scuba diving.
LEISURE AND RELAXATION - Included in your package
Live music, Stargazing, Swimming pool, Lounge and festive evenings, Marine life talk, Cinema under the stars.
LEISURE AND RELAXATION - Optional Extra*
Adreno Restore, Anada, Cellular Consciousness Uber Facial, Chakra Wellbeing for Couple, Couple Connect - Journey of love, Ila Blessing, Ku Nye Massage, Kundalini Massage, Marine Flora Face, Prana Vitality, Villa Finolhu Signature Intouch for Couple.
Treat yourself to a moment of luxury wellness at Club Med Spa by ILA, with treatments that combine respect for nature, ethical integrity and great results.
The Spa is ideally located, by the ocean.
- 4 overwater Spa cabins for couples or individual treatments
- Relaxation area
- Bathrobe for use
Organise your Spa sessions:
- Sign up for your Spa packages when you book your holiday.
- When you purchase your Spa package, you are guaranteed the treatments of your choice, however the precise time of your appointments will be scheduled with the Spa concierge when you arrive. You should consequently go to the Spa reception at the start of your holiday in order to finalise your Spa schedule.
- The majority of our Spa packages are designed for men and women (expectant mothers or mothers with a baby less than 3 months old or who are breast feeding are not advised to take Spa treatments). If in doubt, please consult us.
- You will be asked to complete a confidential questionnaire before doing your Spa treatments or package, in order to ensure you are eligible to receive your chosen treatment.
- A Spa package is not transferable, and must be done by the person who purchased it. The treatments may not be modified or replaced by the client.
- Treatments (à la carte or as part of a Spa package) cancelled during the client’s stay without a medical justification, and changes in timing made less than 24 hours in advance, cannot be taken into account; said treatments may not be replaced or refunded.
- Club Med reserves the right to change, cancel or postpone its Spa programmes.
The term "massage" implies a superficial manipulation of the face or body, solely for aesthetic purposes, sometimes to ensure optimal penetration of a cosmetic product, or for comfort. The massage referred to is an external massage of the skin, with no medical or therapeutic aim. It may be done manually or with mechanical aids, exclusively by qualified, trained professionals.
Enjoy this exceptional experience, discover the joys of angling in the Indian Ocean.
2 hours' of fishing in the Maldives on a small flat bottom boat just off the coral reef. Sheer, undiluted pleasure.
Deep sea fishing (1/2 day)
Whether you're a novice or an experienced angler, everybody can try their hand at big game fishing (barracuda and tuna, for example)! You can try different techniques: line fishing, trolling, jig fishing, etc.
- Equipment included (novice and experienced anglers)
- Refreshments included
- Maximum 10 people per boat
- Excursion on request
Towed by a boat, glide over Gasfinolhu Island and admire the beauty of the landscape seen from the sky.
Picnic on the lagoon (1/2 day)
On this half-day excursion, enjoy grilled fish on a sandbank just 10 minutes by boat from the Club Med Finolhu Villas.
Swimming, relaxing and snorkelling are the order of this fabulous half day on the lagoon.
- Adventure excursion
- Transfer by boat
- Journey time: 10 minutes
Sea scooter excursion
30 minutes to 3 hours of thrills on a sea scooter, to experience the fabulous beauty of the Indian Ocean islands. You may be lucky enough to spot some dolphins.
- Adventure excursion
Seaplane flight over the islands (20 minutes)
Magnificent aerial views of the North Malé Atoll in a hydroplane (20 minutes). Take some exceptional photos or simply admire the beauty of the landscape.
- Family and cultural excursion
- Transfer by hydroplane
- Departure from Club Med
Visit Malé and shopping (1/2 day)
Malé is 40 minutes from Gasfinolhu Island by speedboat. Guided tour of the Maldives capital including the Mosque, the national park and the fish market Free time to stroll, and buy some souvenirs of the Maldives.
- Cultural excursion
- Transfer by speedboat
- Journey time: 40 minutes
Your package includes return flights and transfers by boat exclusively for Finolhu Villa G.M®s (transfer from airport to Villa takes 40 minutes).
Your price marked with Excellence
From 2 700 €
- Net per Person Sharing in Twin Rooms
- Cancellation policy: This services can be Cancelled without any penalties 14 day(s) prior to first service date
Recommended similar trips
- Rates are valid with minimum 2 people booking.
- Single travelers travelling alone are always welcome!! Please contact us to learn supplement for booking this trip alone.
- Due to unstable fluctuating hotel rates, the above prices are for indication only and may vary slightly. Please check with us for a more specific pricing according to your group size or number of persons joining your tour.
- Complete flight information (flight number, time of arrival and departure and airport) must be provided at the time of the booking for the transfer arrangements.
- Please note that all sightseeing tours are Join-in Tours with the central meeting point (if not stated otherwise). For individual sightseeing tour rates please contact our sales office.
- In the rare event of lack of availability in Kursalon, Konzerthaus or Musikverein due to special events an alternative day or service may be advised.
PACKAGE RATE INCLUDES:
- 2 nights’ accommodation in Comfort Room at the centrally located 4-star Falkensteiner Hotel Am Scottenfeld.
- Arrival and Departure Transfers by Private Transport and Driver.
- Vienna Mozart Concert in Kursalon or Konzerthaus or Musikverein on Day 01.
- Vienna City Tour on Day 02 with the pick-up from the hotel.
- Daily Breakfast
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access
- Free access to the Spa with the gym, sauna and steam bath
- All local taxes, VAT & Service charges.
NOT INCLUDED IN THE RATE:
- Tips for Driver & Guide (usually collected by Group’s Tour Escort and given as a token of appreciation at the end of the service).
- Entrance fees to some of the sights may not be included in the tour and are optional at your own account.
- Meals not stated.
- Extra charges in the hotel i.e. mini-bar, laundry.
- Bell boy tips and porterage (usually given on individual guest’s discretion).
For bookings, partner rates or further information, please contact us at:
Art Of Travel
V Jámĕ, Prague 1
phone: +420 224 239 250