Bangkok Flip Flop
Bangkok Departure (B)
- Go beyond tourist zones for the most enjoyable midnight eating adventure. After the moon comes up, cruise along Bangkok streets via this city’s iconic 3-wheel, Tuk-Tuk, to visit Bangkokian’s favorite places to eat. Taste a variety of savory menus, including the local favorite Northeastern Thai Food (Esan Food), the town’s Best Pad Thai, and the popular home-style Thai snack. Between the bites, visit old-town landmarks and temples for a different perspective compared to the busy day time scene. Discover the side of Bangkok wholly unknown to visitors. We will finish the tour by the Cinderella’s time.
- Tour includes
- A fun Tuk-Tuk ride during the tour
- 7+ delicious food & drink tastings as mentioned in the program (enough for big late dinner)
- Experienced and friendly fully-licensed local tour guide
- A chilled Thai beer or a non-alcoholic drink at our secret bar
- Drop off service at the end of the tour to your hotel
- Complimentary basic medical insurance
- *** Please note that this tour is not suitable for vegetarian ***
Your price marked with Excellence
From 235 €
Rate is Net per Person in Half Twin sharing (Thai Baht)
Variant A: 3* MA Hotel (Deluxe room) or 3-4* Windsor Suite Hotel (Windsor Suite room)
|2 Pax||235 €|
|3-4 Pax||208 €|
|5-6 Pax||178 €|
|Single supplement||75 €|
Variant B: 4* Grand Swiss Hotel Sukhumvit (Deluxe room)
|2 Pax||268 €|
|3-4 Pax||242 €|
|5-6 Pax||301 €|
|Single supplement||113 €|
- 3 nights in Bangkok.
- Roundtrip transfer from Bangkok Airport to Hotel in town with English speaking guide.
- Baggage handling.
- Midnight Food Tour included local dinner with English speaking guide.
- Meals as mentioned.
- EM Platinum Tourist card, 10% discount in department store
- Other meals than mentioned in the program.
- Optional Tours.
- Domestic air tickets and domestic airport tax.
- Expenditure of a personal nature i.e. laundry, telephone bills, drinks, souvenirs & etc
For bookings, partner rates or further information, please contact us at:
Art Of Travel
V Jámĕ, Prague 1
phone: +420 224 239 250