Banaue Rice Terraces
Manila, Philippines (Thursday(SIC))
Banaue, Philippines (Friday)
Banaue, Philippines (Saturday)
Banaue/Manila, Philippines (Sunday)
- From Manila, pass through the countryside settings such as rice fields surrounding the small towns and villages that are common sights, showing simplicity of living. Stop at Dalton Pass, a historical landmark, then on to Bagabag where picturesque mountains and rivers start to ascend.
Rice Terraces & Village tour
- On board a local jeepney, tour Banga-an Village, a traditional village nestled in a panoramic valley of terraces. The 20-minute walk in a descending trail permits a closer look into the inner lives of the Ifugaos. Mingle with them to discover how their daily life goes on. Move onto the vantage point to view the Rice Terraces as clouds pass under or over you, an imaginable sights and experience.
- Early departure from the hotel. Visit the town of Sagada. Subject to weather condition, see the ancient burial caves and, lunch before proceeding to Bontoc museum founded by a Belgian Sister which houses varied collection of authentic artifacts and photos from the tribes. Watch a show in Banaue Hotel to be performed by the natives as they interpret their customs & traditions through songs and dances which up to now some are still being practiced.
- Roundtrip aircon transportation Manila/Banaue/Manila
- Viewpoint/Banga-an Village tour by local jeepney exclusive use, Bontoc/Sagada tour with lunch
- Three nights with breakfast at Banaue Hotel. Tribal show in Banaue Hotel
- English speaking tour guide throughout except when private without guide
For Scheduled (SIC) departure ex Manila every Thursday, pick –up and drop-off is at Roxas Blvd corner San Andres St. (Aristocrat Restaurant). Pick-up and drop-off from hotel with Manila and Makati City, add US$ 30.00 per person.
Your price marked with Excellence
From 540 €
- Net per Person Sharing in Twin Rooms
- Cancellation policy: This services can be Cancelled without any penalties 14 day(s) prior to first service date
- Rates are valid with minimum 2 people booking.
- Single travelers travelling alone are always welcome!! Please contact us to learn supplement for booking this trip alone.
- Due to unstable fluctuating hotel rates, the above prices are for indication only and may vary slightly. Please check with us for a more specific pricing according to your group size or number of persons joining your tour.
- Complete flight information (flight number, time of arrival and departure and airport) must be provided at the time of the booking for the transfer arrangements.
PACKAGE RATE INCLUDES:
- Accommodation at the hotel.
- Arrival and Departure Transfers by Private Transport and Driver.
- Tours as mentioned.
NOT INCLUDED IN THE RATE:
- Tips for Driver & Guide (usually collected by Group’s Tour Escort and given as a token of appreciation at the end of the service).
- Entrance fees to some of the sights may not be included in the tour and are optional at your own account.
- Meals not stated.
- Extra charges in the hotel i.e. mini-bar, laundry.
- Bell boy tips and porterage (usually given on individual guest’s discretion).
For bookings, partner rates or further information, please contact us at:
Art Of Travel
V Jámĕ, Prague 1
phone: +420 224 239 250