Mandarin Oriental (5*)
Hotel package with added value
For Smart Travellers Who Want More
Compare rates for Room Only!
If getting the lowest price is all that matters
- And You don't want the Added Value benefits
- We'll help you find the lowest rates
|Room||€ 350 Person/night|
Built on the site of a former 14th century monastery, Mandarin Oriental, Prague is both a five-star luxury hotel and a wonderfully preserved piece of history. Blending contemporary design with period features, we offer a truly unique hotel experience.
Enjoying a peaceful location in Malá Strana, Mandarin Oriental, Prague is a serene retreat infused with centuries of character. With an acclaimed spa and beautiful rooms, we offer a glimpse into the past, whilst embracing the future.
Set against a backdrop of gleaming spires, Mandarin Oriental, Prague is a five-star luxury hotel in the heart of the Czech Republic’s prettiest city. A modern retreat with a centuries-old past, we are ideally located for exploring all of the sights.
Lying on the left bank of the Vltava River, we enjoy a quiet location close to many of Prague’s major attractions.
- Hidden in the quiet cobbled streets of picturesque Malá Strana
- Close to Prague Castle
- Five minutes walk from the 14th century Charles Bridge
- Walking distance to Old Town Square and Wenceslas Square
Offering an enticing blend of historic character and contemporary design, our 99 rooms and suites exude a sense of elegant style.
- 79 individually designed rooms
- 20 spacious suites, each with unique historical details
- Charming views of cobbled streets, private garden or Prague Castle
|Price||from € 350 person per night|
The only spa in the world located in a former Renaissance chapel, we offer a unique space in which to begin your journey to equilibrium.
- Three treatment rooms with massage beds
- One spa suite with vitality pool
- Two spa suites designed for couples
- Relaxation area/tea lounge
- Fully equipped fitness centre with two saunas
- Personal training sessions on request
- Yoga classes
- Beauty Room
- Spa boutique
Meetings & Events - Situated in a former monastery, we provide a stunning setting combined with years of experience for your wedding, meeting or event.
- Grand Ballroom for up to 120 guests
- Dominicus Hall, a smaller ballroom for up to 45 guests
- Monastery Lounge, a former cloister ideal for pre-function gatherings
- Use of our restaurant wine cellar
- Executive boardroom
- Fully-equipped business centre
- Dedicated wedding and events team
Dining - Spices Restaurant and Bar promises an unforgettable dining experience beneath a beautiful vaulted Renaissance ceiling.
- Authentic specialities from three Asian regions
- Original cocktails and an unconventional tea selection
- All day dining in the relaxed Lounge area
- Covered outdoor terrace for al fresco dining